If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request it if you are in one of the following situations :
- If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 days after shipping) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment (a picture of the product will be requested as proof).
- If you do not want the product you’ve receive you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused in its original packaging.
Some circumstances are not guaranteed in our refund policy:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address).
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Thai-Inhaler.com (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Your order was available at your post office but you did not pick it up.
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Thai-Inhaler.com.
*You can only submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days after shipping) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
Please note that from 60 days after the shipment of your order, no claim, nor cancellation, nor refund, nor exchange, can be made and that the order will be considered as definitively closed.